Item Code: VA42095
Approx. Time Commitment: 2 people, 16-20 hours
Posts: 5 x 5
Shade slats: 1.5″ x 1.5″
Number of Boxes: 11
The Bristol Grande louvered pergola is a stately shade structure that draws on design inspiration from our Regency Grande and Camelot pergolas. With it’s 12×24 footprint, it’s as grand as it is beautiful. The Bristol Grande louvered pergola is the largest louvered pergola in the New England Arbors family.
The ingeniously designed six panel louver system enables you to block out as little or as much sun as you choose. And no need to worry about the maintenance of a traditional structure – a simple rinse with a garden hose is all the
Bristol Grande louvered pergola needs to look great year after year—never paint or stain…ever.
The Bristol Grande pergola is the perfect spot for your family celebration or neighbourhood cocktails. It will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
EXTRA MATERIAL YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE
Rafter/ Beam Support (Required)
2x6x12 (4x15x365cm) Pressure-Treated Boards for Beams and Rafters (18) (purchase at local building center)
If Mounting Pergola in Ground
4x4x12 (10x10x365cm) Pressure-Treated Wood Posts (6) (purchase at local building center)
Concrete Ready Mix (6) (purchase at local building center)
If Mounting Pergola on Concrete or Wood Deck (You will need to purchase our Bolt Down Bracket Kit–See instructions below)
4x4x8 (10x10x250cm) Pressure-Treated Wood Posts (6) (purchase at local building center)
4×4 Bolt Down Bracket Kit (purchase from www.NewEnglandArbors.com)
Refer to bolt down bracket instructions for hardware requirements, as they pertain to your application:
If using Bolt Down Brackets on an existing concrete surface:
• 1/2“ x 3 1/2” x 12“ (1.3×9.x30.5cm) Wood Shims (48) – Can be cut from 1/2” (1.27cm) plywood.
• 1/4” x 2 3/4“ (6x70mm) Cement Screws – Countersunk Head (18)
• 3/16” (5mm) Concrete drill bit. Minimum 3“ (76mm) long (1)
If using Bolt Down Brackets on a wooden/composite deck with AN ACCESSIBLE UNDERSIDE:
• 1/2“ x 3 1/2” x 12“ (1.3×9.x30.5cm) Wood Shims (48) – Can be cut from 1/2” (12.7cm) plywood.
• 1/4” x ?“ (6x?mm) Bolts and Nuts – Countersunk Head (18) (Length depends on thickness of blocking material)
• 1/4” (6mm) Washers (18)
• 1/4” (6mm) Wood drill bit. Minimum 3“ (76mm) long (1)
Submit your review